2016-2017 Yearbooks are on Sale!
The online sale for the 2016-2017 PRES Yearbook is now open!
Click HEREto purchase 68 full color pages of school pictures and memories! The yearbook price is $25, and this year you can purchase a sibling's yearbook for $20.
The deadline for purchase is April 19th. Please contact PRESyearbooks2017@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Order 2017-2018 School Supplies
March 31st - May 19th
Order forms for prepackaged school supplies will be sent home the week of April 3rd. The online store is now open.
To order supplies online:
1. Visit HERE between now and May 19th, 2017.
2. Click on "Parents Login" (located on the right of the home page), and log in using the following information:
*(case sensitive, so please type exactly as written)
3. Once on the PRES page, follow the instructions to place an order.
4. Note the Deadline: May 19th, 2017. You can not order supplies past this date. No "extra" kits will be available for purchase over the summer or in September. This is a hard deadline.
5. If you miss the deadline (we will send reminders), you will have to purchase your child's school supplies yourself. The list of supplies for each grade level has been sent home, and is also available HERE.
6. ATTENTION GRADE TWO PARENTS: If you are not purchasing a supply kit for grade two, please purchase the Grade Two Folder Package.
ATTENTION GRADE FOUR PARENTS: If you are not purchasing a supply kit for grade four, please purchase the Grade Four Student Planner.
School supply kits are delivered directly to your child's classroom in time for the first day of school.
Please click HEREfor more information, and contact Jen Saldutti (email@example.com) or Supplies to Please with any questions.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
CLICK HERETO ACCESS THE COMPLETE BEDFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT CALENDAR.
PRES PTA Communications Survey
In an effort to improve communications between the school, the PTA and parents, The PRES PTA Communications Committee would like to ask you a few short questions with an easy-to-use survey.
It's very quick - under 5 minutes...really! Your answers will help the committee make better decisions on how you want to receive information and communicate with the PTA.
Please click HERE on your computer or smartphone, and thank you for your time!